Mountain Altruists is a renowned travel operator in Kalimpong.
The Kalimpong trip plan includes visits to the beautiful gardens, natural destinations, orchids, eco-parks, museums, famous schools, and colleges, bridges, hills, temples, distinguished roads, monasteries, and other important sightseeing in the town. The trip can be planned and discussed with our expert team by following the Kalimpong tour map.
Being a Travel Operator in Kalimpong, we recognize ourselves in providing the best services to our clients and giving them the ideal travel packages. We have packages starting from 2 nights and extending till 5 nights that include pickup, drop from the railway station/airport, sightseeing, accommodation, and dining. As we give you the best itinerary for the Kalimpong trip plan, we take you to nature parks and eco-zones within the district and provide you with delicious food.
Day Wise Itinerary:
- Day 1: As a part of the Kalimpong tour plan, tourists are taken to Kalimpong from NJP where they can enjoy the vista of the mighty Himalayan spectrum. Trips can also be arranged by tourists by following the Kalimpong tour map. They can also enjoy the beautiful farmhouses constructed in the region by the locals covered by beautiful gardens.
- Day 2: Tourists will be encouraged to complete the sightseeing within Kalimpong town that including Delo Park, Deolo Hills, Durpin Dara, Mangal Dham, Hanuman temple, Morgan House, Cactus garden, and Orchids. Apart from these points, they can spend time in the mall and the beautiful town to get rid of tiredness.
- Day 3: Tourists are taken to Lava from Kalimpong and are asked to spend the day watching the endless charms the place has to offer including wildlife, endearing landscape, and the serenity surrounding the region. They will be served breakfast in the hotel. They can visit the Lava monasteries, Nature Interpretation Center, and other attractions in the region.
- Day 4: Tourists are taken to Rishyap from Kalimpong from where they can enjoy the forests of the Eastern Himalayas and other sunrise and sunset points including Tiffin Dara, etc.
- Day 5. Tourists will be asked to visit the Rachela peak as a last point in the Kalimpong trip plan where they can enjoy the glorious sunrise views and the mighty Kanchenjunga massif.
- Day 6: Tourists will be dropped to their respective destinations from where they started and reach their original point before twilight.
Please contact us via the contact form or send us an email to email@example.com to book the package by selecting your Kalimpong tour plan. The Kalimpong trip cost can be altered and changed by considering the preference of the tourists. Kalimpong tour package cost varies with destinations from where tourists are coming. Kalimpong tour package cost can be adjusted as well as per the requirements of tourists.
Kalimpong Trip FAQ
Do Travel operators in Kalimpong provide the best holiday packages?
Yes, Travel operators in Kalimpong provide the best customized holiday packages to their customers based on their requirements.
How can I book my customized Kalimpong trip?
The Kalimpong trip can be booked by contacting the travel operator either through email or phone. Trips can either be booked online or having a physical interaction with the travel operator.
Can I book the Kalimpong trip as per my needs?
Yes, the Kalimpong trip can be booked and arranged as per the needs of the customer and their trip duration.
Can I cancel my Kalimpong trip?
Yes, the Kalimpong trip can be cancelled before 48 hours of undertaking the trip.
How to make the Kalimpong trip plan?
Kalimpong trip can be planned by discussing with the travel operator regarding the time duration of the trip, the trip plan, and the places and the destinations covered during the trip.
What would be the Kalimpong trip cost?
The cost of the trip varies depending on the number of days the tourists plan to stay in Kalimpong. It also depends on the number of people traveling during the trip.